HOW DOES YOUR DIET RATE
This is an extremely useful assessment to find out how good your diet really is.
What you eat means everything when it comes to getting in great shape. You cannot out train a poor diet. And most people think their diet is better than it really is.
I took this assessment and here is what I need to fix.
- I need to eat more non-starchy vegetables each day. (since taking this assessment I’ve been drinking two big vegetable/fruit/protein shakes a day)
- I need to rotate my fruits and vegetables better. Picking different color fruits and vegetables.
- I need to eat more fiber. I’m probably getting between 10-15 grams. I’m working on getting this up to 20-25 grams.
- I need to use my herbs in my cooking.
- I need to rotate food better. I tend to eat the same things often.
- I need to eat more raw nuts and seeds.
- I need to add some flaxseed meal to my diet.
- I need to eat more wild caught fish. I eat mostly red meat.
You should print this out and see how you score and what you need to improve, then start working on it. I’ve seen so many people expect exercise to make a huge difference without changing their diet only to get discouraged with their results and quit.
One important recommendation: Don’t get overwhelmed or take on more than you can be consistent with. Make small changes that are sustainable for a long duration because you might not see major improvement right off the bat. It may take some time.